Manifest Your Dreams in the NOW of the Moment
Why would that be?
There could be a number of reasons but one of the biggest is apathy and being in a state of indifference.
Those who are apathetic compromise on life, procrastinate and have an attitude that regardless, things will work out by magic.
I remember some decades ago when I joined a MLM company. They told me about the power of dreams and believe.
They recommended writing something on a piece of paper and then belief, and somehow by magic it would come to pass.
It obviously never did and the consequence was that I became even more frustrated than what I was before.
The problem was that I had no idea of the process involved.
I had no idea what I really wanted. Yes, I wanted a car and all the other material things but deep down I just did not believe that I was “worthy” or deserve to receive those gifts.
Others just don’t have a purpose in life, they have no goals, and no mission or vision of what life might be like.
They are apathetic and they don’t realise that…
the Now is a manifestation of what they believed in the past, and that the future will be a manifestation of their believes in the Now.
Apathy is a state of indifference, a lack of concern, a lack of motivation and passion for life.
Apathy and indifference is the opposite of love.
Love is concerned with the welfare of the true-self and others. Love is concerned with global causes and is willing and open to find solutions to whatever happens in life.
When we are instruments of love we do not blame others or use excuses why we are not going ahead in life, and why we are not able to achieve all that we want from life.
When we live FROM love, we realise that some things have to be done. We don’t do them because we feel ready, but do them because they need to be done.
We don’t do it because our feelings tell us that it is difficult. We do it because that is who we are, we are committed regardless what the cost might be to the self (ego).
When we live from love we are aware of our feelings, and they are true. But the Truth is that you are a person of faith and action.
Those who are apathetic will wait for all the circumstances to be perfect before they will move.
But off course that will never happen.
Life seems to have a way of putting obstacles across our path for our growth. All those obstacles are Divine lessons given to us to stretch and grow into something bigger than what our wildest dreams could imagine.
Love does not overlook the faults and imperfections in others or in our own self. When we are instruments of love we are willing to forgive and be open towards healing, wholeness and creatively move ahead and see love manifest in all its forms and in all circumstances.
It goes without saying that apathy and indifference are one of the biggest hindrances of being an instrument of Love.
Apathy keeps you in the dark, kills motivation and the manifestation of all the good that the Divine has already given.
The reason why we dream and why we are creative is because of the inner longing of the Divine ability to be co-creators. We have a desire to grow and stretch into the authentic person that we already are.
We have a vision of what Love is and we are willing to lay aside the ego so that our true and authentic self will manifest.
Without a vision we will stay un-conscious, mediocre, apathetic and by default contribute to the problems of the world.
Those who have a Dream …
• … are determined to wake up and be open to what the Divine has to offer.
• …and have a vision know who they really are and they believe that all things are possible.
• … create opportunities that will not only benefit themselves but also others and the planet.
• … enjoy the journey in the moment of the Now.
• … are aware that they are co-creators and therefore they are willing to put in their own effort and due diligence.
• … have embraced life and are no longer apathetic or compromise. Those who have a dream will put faith into action.
• … are aware that their dreams and visions will create their attitude, their character and the authentic person that they are.
• … are not afraid of setting goals, plan and follow them up with action and whatever is necessary to see them realised.
• … do not give up and are not distracted by negativity or setbacks.
• … are patient knowing that it is done. They are aware that the law of the universe will manifest their dreams and desires in the right time.
“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.”
- Henry David Thoreau